[Rice wine and what phase grams]_ phase grams food _ diet taboo
Although many people are very fond of drinking rice wine now, they are worried that rice wine and certain foods will interfere with one another. In this way, their bodies will be harmed. In fact, rice wine is generally not related to food, so inIn ordinary life, people don’t need to worry about their wives, and they can also choose the flavor of rice wine according to their needs, such as fruity rice wine.
(1) Rice wine baked with egg: Add a small amount of water to the boil, add rice wine (depending on your taste), then open the egg and break into the egg, add slowly.
Just cook again.
(2) Fruity rice wine: replace the skin of the orange petals, as long as the orange flesh.
Boil water and add rice wine, then open the orange meat and stir.
(3) Rice wine round rice dumplings: first boil the water, put down the round rice (buy round rice noodles, don’t buy stuffed round rice) for a while, the round rice floats, add rice wine, and then add the beaten egg liquid,, Stir quickly to make the egg liquid into a small egg flower, and then just open the pot.
(4) Stew: Sometimes I cut many fruits into small dices (apple, incense stick, orange.
) It’s also delicious when cooked together with rice wine.
(5) Osmanthus rice wine Maruko: My feeling is that marmalade without filling is more prominent in rice wine with osmanthus flavor.
Rice wine is a product of glutinous rice or rice fermented by rhizopus (and a small amount of Mucor and yeast). The chemical composition and physical state of the rice wine have changed greatly.
Among them, starch is converted into small molecule sugars, and proteins are partially decomposed into amino acids and peptides. Changes in lipids and changes in the binding state of vitamins and minerals have all contributed to the improvement of its nutritional function.
Its nutritional function is also based on this chemical and physical change.
Moreover, some flavor substances produced during the fermentation process have greatly improved its taste.
Analysis of monosaccharides: The starch in rice is converted into monosaccharides and low molecular weight, which is more conducive to it to quickly replenish the body’s energy and change the taste.
The main monosaccharides and disaccharides are glucose, fructose, maltose, sucrose, isomalt.
Analysis of diacids: Acids play an important role in the taste of rice wine and stimulate the secretion of digestive juice. Most of these organic acids are produced by the fermentation of root starch during the fermentation of rice starch.
The organic acids contained are mainly lactic acid, acetic acid, and citric acid.
Three proteins and amino acids: most of the protein in rice does not break down water (gluten[main component], prolamin, albumin[replaces water], globulin), how much will be broken down into free after fermentationAmino acids and carbonyls are helpful for its nutritional enhancement.
Four vitamins and minerals: Most of these substances are contained in rice itself, mainly because their combined forms have changed, and root enzymes also produce some vitamins during fermentation.
Mainly have vitamin B, vitamin E, minerals.