[Medicine for fast sleep]_Rapid falling asleep_Medications_Type
Healthy sleep is very important for the human body. If you do n’t sleep well enough, it will easily affect the health of the body, and it will also easily cause some psychological and spiritual harm. Many modern people are prone to sleep due to excessive stress.The bad condition requires timely rehabilitation and treatment. You can take some medicines that help you sleep, and you can take some medicines such as hypnosis.
What are the drugs for fast sleep?
1. What drugs can make people sleep quickly 1. Short-acting drugs are mainly used in those with difficulty falling asleep or occasional, temporary insomnia, such as midazolam (midazolam), short duration of action, pregnant women, myasthenia gravisSupplement, supplement for those with schizophrenia and major depression.
2. Traditional Chinese medicine is suitable for people with light sleep and dreams, such as estazolam (sulbutadiene). It has few adverse reactions, and the elderly, frail and children should follow the doctor’s advice.
Alprazolam (Jiajingan Ding), has anti-anxiety effects, adverse reactions see dizziness, constipation and so on.
What drugs can make people sleep fast3, long-acting drugs are suitable for people with light sleep and early awakening, diazepam (diazepam), a wide range of treatments, anti-anxiety and phobia, but also for tension headaches, adverse reactions andAlprazolam is similar, and glaucoma and myasthenia gravis are placed.
Fluoxetine (fluoxam) is completely absorbed orally and has a fast effect. It has a better effect on those who have difficulty falling asleep. It has gastrointestinal reactions. The elderly can cause ataxia.
2. What sleeping pills have the least side effects 1. Phenobarbital is mainly used for hypnosis, sedation and anticonvulsants.
Small doses can be sedated, medium doses can be hypnotic, large doses can be anticonvulsant, or used as antiseizures.
Adverse reactions: long-term addiction, repeated use can accumulate poisoning, liver and kidney dysfunction should be used with caution.
Adults take 15 mg three times a day for sedation, 30 mg once a day for hypnosis.
2. Isoprenebarbital has the same effect as phenobarbital, and the adverse reactions are the same as phenobarbital, but the dosage is different.
Take 20 mg twice daily for sedation, take 0 for hypnosis before going to bed.
3. Stabilizing anxiolytics and anticonvulsants.
It has sedative, hypnotic and anticonvulsant effects, used for worrying about anxiety, fear, insomnia, convulsions, etc.
Adverse reactions: This medicine may be tolerated. Do not drink alcohol during the medication period. It is not suitable for driving and working at height.
Long-term use of this drug should not be discontinued suddenly; patients with myasthenia gravis, glaucoma and infants and the elderly should be used with caution.
3. What are the alternatives to sleeping pills? Once the dependence or addiction becomes dependent, sleeping pills are indispensable. They will be regarded as essential in life. Without sleeping pills, it will be difficult to fall asleep or stay up all night.
It is highly stressful due to lack of medication, and has a general uncomfortable feeling, with symptoms of physical, emotional, behavioral and cognitive abilities.
What drugs can make people sleep fast2, memory loss Long-term use of sleeping pills to relieve memory loss and mental retardation.
This situation is more pronounced in older people.
Medical scientists also found that people over 60 years of age often take sleeping pills, which directly affects the brain’s balance and ability to keep the head awake, causing them to fall and fracture at any time.
Foreign studies have also shown that long-term use of sleeping pills has a certain relationship with the incidence of senile dementia.
3. Respiratory depression. Some elderly people are often accompanied by hypo-hepatic and renal dysfunction, and are particularly sensitive to sleeping pills. Sometimes the general dose may cause excessive sedation and accidents.
People with respiratory insufficiency, even small amounts of sleeping pills, can cause exacerbation of respiratory failure and even death from severe respiratory depression.
4. Abnormal sleep The sleep caused by hypnotics is not exactly the same as normal sleep.
When sleeping, they often have nightmares, and wake up early and daytime sleepiness, which is not good for physical and energy recovery.